Sometimes we need to test the Like button with Facebook Graph API. What if we want to test the Like button many times? One possible solution is to create many Facebook accounts. However this is really not recommended. Luckily we can remove Like (Unlike) from a Facebook Page easily. Let’s see how to do it.
1. Go to the Facebook page that you wish to remove the Like.
1. The Liked button has a tick, indicating that you have liked this page before.
2. Now you want to remove the Like, i.e. Unlike.
3. Hove the mouse cursor over the Liked button. A menu pop up.
4. Click on the Unlike menu to remove the Like of this page.
You can always Like the page again after the Unlike. This way, you can test the Like button with your Facebook Graph API freely.