Some clients indicated that they just wish to do email forwarding to their Gmail account. They don’t wish to leave a copy of the sending emails on the email account. Please understand that it is not possible to forward an email without delivering it to the original email address first. The process of email forwarding can be illustrated with the following diagram:
This is not possible to forward an email without delivering it to the original email address first as shown in the following diagram:
However there is a way to retrieve the emails from your email account to Gmail account without using the Forwarding option in cPanel.
1. Login your Gmail account.
2. Go to Settings
3. Go to Accounts and Import.
4. Look for Check mail from other accounts (using POP3).
5. Click on Add a POP3 mail account you own.
6. Add the email address.
7. Click on next step.
8. Make sure the “Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server” is unchecked.
9. Click on the Add Account.
10. This will retrieve the emails from your email account to your gmail account.
Leave a Reply